Do You Know a High School Senior Who Intends to Major in an Aerospace or STEM Subject?
AIAA is awarding up to four $10,000 scholarships to high school seniors intending to pursue an engineering or scientific degree at a college or university.
The deadline to apply for the Roger W. Kahn Scholarship is 30 November 2021.
Please see some more details about the scholarship below:
Scholarship Also Includes:
- A $2,500 travel stipend to attend the AIAA Aerospace Spotlight Awards Gala held in Washington, DC, on 27 April 2022
- A mentor from AIAA's professional members group to help guide the student toward achieving a career in the aerospace industry
- AIAA High School membership
- Current high school seniors intending to pursue an aerospace or STEM major at a college or university
- Minimum high school GPA of 3.5
- Demonstrated interest in aerospace through extracurricular activities
- Underrepresented students encouraged to apply
- Transcript that shows high school unweighted GPA using the 4.0 scale
- 1-page statement that describes STEM-related studies and/or extracurricular activities
- Letter of recommendation from STEM educator or mentor (example attached)
- Application form
Questions? Contact AIAA.
To apply for the scholarship please go the the below link:
Scholarships | AIAA