Sacramento Section

View Only

Recap of the 2022 NASA Challenge for the Sacramento region - it was a blast!

• 1.  Recap of the 2022 NASA Challenge for the Sacramento region - it was a blast!

Posted 31 Oct, 2022 00:06
    The 2022 NASA Space Apps Challenge for people in the Sacramento region was a blast! It happened thanks to the generous sponsorship and volunteer support from the AIAA Sacramento Section. A recap of the event - complete with many photos - was written by the lead organizer Ingrid Rosten of Rancho Cordova. I published a version of the article and added more photos on my website, HowToBeARocketScientist.com. Please click the following link or images to enjoy photos from the event and a recap of the amazing people and projects that were a part of it. 

Recap of the 2022 NASA Space Apps Challenge for the Sacramento region in Folsom California | How To Be a Rocket Scientist
    How To Be a Rocket Scientist | Powerful Tips and Resources to Launch the Career of Your Dreams remove preview
    Recap of the 2022 NASA Space Apps Challenge for the Sacramento region in Folsom California | How To Be a Rocket Scientist
    Introduction from Brett: Here is yet another inspirational example that proves you never know where great people - and great ideas - will come from. In July 2022, I was introduced to Ingrid Rosten in Rancho Cordova, a suburb of Sacramento, California.
    View this on How To Be a Rocket Scientist | Powerful Tips and Resources to Launch the Career of Your Dreams >

------------------------------
    Brett Hoffstadt, PMP, FAA sUAS Remote Pilot
    Communication Lead, AIAA Diversity Working Group
    Secretary, AIAA Sacramento Section
    Folsom CA
    (210)753-0843
    Author of "Success with Drones in Civil Engineering"
    ------------------------------