Tucson

View Only

Top o' the Month -- September 2022

• 1.  Top o' the Month -- September 2022

Posted 08 Sep, 2022 00:34
    Edited by Huntington Gazecki 13 Sep, 2022 23:04
    ​Sections Members,

As mentioned in the Section-wide email from last month (please let myself or another officer know if you didn't receive it), I'd like to provide a quick summary of upcoming happenings that the leadership would like to socialize for the upcoming months. Anything with a roughly solid date will be scheduled on the Section's Google Calendar

• [14-September-2022 @ 6:30 PM] Next Leadership Council Meeting, to be hosted at Top Golf (4050 W Costco Dr, Tucson, AZ 85741). Please give the leadership a heads up if you plan on coming by so we can get a rough headcount. 
    • [28-September-2022 @ 5:30PM] Next Membership Social & Networking event, to be once again hosted by the hospitable folks at Paragon Space Systems. Address: 3400 E Britannia Dr, Tucson, AZ 85706, USA. Signup to follow.
    • [8-Oct, 29-Oct, 5-Nov, 19-Nov @ 8:00am] Tucson AIAA STEM Club. Details and tickets are available on Eventbrite. Formal announcement from @Michelle Rouch to follow. 
    • [Working Date(s), will depend on interest] Hypersonic Wind Tunnel Tour at University of Arizona. 
    • [Working Date, likely some time in Oct.] Kitt Peak Observatory Tour

​​Have a great September, and I hope to see y'all at our upcoming events!​​

------------------------------
    Huntington Gazecki
    AIAA Tucson Section
    Communications Chair
    ------------------------------​​​​​​