- USA Energy Production, Use and how if affects you.
- The History of Spaceflight
- Highlights of the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum
- Consultant, Space, Energetic Materials, Energy.
- Associate Fellow AIAA.
- Fellow American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
- Member AIAA Technical Committee Energetic Materials and Components.
- Docent Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum Udvar-Hazy Center (lead docent
Saturday B Afternoon) and the Mall. Co-authored the History of Rockets Tour for the
Udvar-Hazy Center. Numerous lectures on SR-71, Space, rockets and missiles,
- Published over 70 articles and 4 books on space, energy, and energetic materials.
- Past Vice President of the Maryland Society of Professional Engineers (MDSPE).
6/2008 to 6/2010.
- Retired U.S. Department of Energy Senior Engineer.
- Program manager for the U.S. Army Medical Bioengineering Laboratory, Ft Detrick,
Md. 11/1973 to 3/1978 Developed medical equipment for the field medical services
better known as MASH. Developed the first automated mobile patient Chemical -
Nuclear - and Biological decontaminating unit.
- Program manager, Air Launch Missiles U.S. Naval Ordnance Station, Indian Head,
Md. (Now the Surface Warfare Center) 1/1968 to 11/1973 Managed depot level
maintenance for air launched missile propulsion systems. Developed training courses
and trained personnel throughout the U.S. and several foreign countries on
maintenance and repair of the missile propulsion systems.(Sparrow, Shrike,
Sidewinder, Bullpup, Standard Arm) Completed surface propulsion maintenance
school on Tarter, Terrier, Talos, Harpoon. Special assignment, spent several weeks
in southeast Asia during the Viet Nam War at Subic Bay and on two U.S. Navy
Aircraft Carriers, determining air worthiness of the propulsion systems used in
defense of U.S. pilots in Viet Nam. Monitored new engineers in missile propulsion
maintenance, aerospace engineering and program management.
- Taught model rocketry and special after school program at National Institute of
Standards and Technology
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE), Maryland 1981
- MSE Biomedical Engineering, George Washington University, Washington, D.C. 1976
- BSE Aerospace Engineering, Catholic University, Washington, D.C. 1967