The virtual 2021 AIAA SciTech Forum will be a significant event for our industry. Now more than ever, collaboration and technical exchange is paramount to overcoming challenges and achieving stability. The 2021 forum will explore the role and importance of diversity in advancing the aerospace industry. The diversification of teams, industry sectors, technologies, design cycles, and perspectives can all be leveraged toward innovation.
There are many reasons why you should participate in the forum, but we’ve narrowed it down to the top five.
1. Innovation Starts Here—AIAA SciTech Forum and its predecessors have been delivering aerospace research and technology findings that have driven innovative developments for more than 50 years.
2. Papers, Papers, Papers—Your peers will present over 2,500 technical presentations on the latest innovations spanning 50 aerospace research topics that will drive advancements in the industry.
3. Make Connections & Expand Your Perspective—The forum will bring together over 5,000 participants from across the globe representing hundreds of government, academic, and private institutions.
4. Hear from Experts—The high-profile speakers and panelists participating in the plenary sessions and Forum 360s are proven business leaders and innovators. They are thought leaders with their fingers on the pulse of the aerospace industry.
5. Flexibility—You no longer have to choose between concurrent sessions, instead you can easily hop from one to another. An online forum offers the flexibility of attending more technical sessions and panels, live and on demand, at your leisure.