Greater Huntsville Section

View Only

Non-AIAA Social Activity - 3 tickets for Thor: Love And Thunder @ AMC Valley Bend 18

• 1.  Non-AIAA Social Activity - 3 tickets for Thor: Love And Thunder @ AMC Valley Bend 18

Posted 08 Jul, 2022 12:13
    Edited by Luci Blodgett 08 Jul, 2022 13:24
      |   view attached
    Hello all,

My company sponsored an event to see the new Thor movie at the AMC Valley Bend 18. I just so happened to receive two extra tickets in addition to the two I initially got for a total of four, but don't need the other three of them. Thus, I though I would see if anyone here might want them; see attached image for ticket details. Even though it is my company sponsored event, you should be able to get in since they gave everyone one extra ticket to bring someone else along, and many of my colleagues plan on bringing non-company friends, family, or other people.

Now please note that these tickets are only good for the movie in Room 10​​ at 7 PM today (July 8th). So if you have the time to see it and want to, then let me know. You can meet me at the theatre or you can meet me at my apartment complex if you have the time to come get them before mid-afternoon. If I get more than three interested people, I most likely will just give it to whoever gets them first.

If you need to reach me, my personal cell phone number is (317) 752-8341. Texting me would be preferable, but you can call too if needed.

------------------------------
    Samee Ahmed
    Mechanical Design Engr
    Lockheed Martin Corporation
    ------------------------------