The annual Huntsville Engineers' Week awards dinner returns in-person in 2023! Join us for this event at the Jackson Center on Tuesday, February 21, 2023. The event features a social, keynote speaker, and awards from multiple engineering organizations in our community. Our ticketing deadline is February 14th, 2023.
Organization of this year's event is led by the American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics (AIAA), Greater Huntsville Section. Partner organizations that will also be recognizing members include the Huntsville Branch of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Huntsville Section, North Alabama National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE), Aerojet Rocketdyne (AR), University of Alabama in Huntsville (UAH), and Alabama Agricultural & Mechanical University (AAMU).
- 5:30 pm - Social with cash bar
- 6:00 pm - Dinner
- 7:00 pm - Keynote Speaker, Dr. John Blevins, PE (SLS Chief Engineer)
- 7:30 pm - Awards Presentation
Each ticket includes a plated dinner with a choice of entree:
- Chicken Marsala (Honey brined airline chicken breast with marsala mushroom sauce)
- Atlantic Salmon (Coated in fresh herbs & baked. Served with warm lemon dill sauce)
- Vegetarian Moussaka (Layers of eggplant, peppers, onions, tomatoes & zucchini topped with a creamy bechamel sauce)
All entrees are accompanied by:
- Mixed Greens Salad with House Dressing
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Freshly Baked Rolls & Butter
- Limoncello Mascarpone Cake / Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Iced Tea, Water & Coffee
The ticket purchaser will need to provide the attendee name and entree selection for each ticket purchased. The names and entree selections can be updated by the ticket purchaser prior to the event, although entree selections must be finalized by February 14, 11:00PM.